Anti – candida diet specific diet that prevents the spread of the applicant, and in healthy and in patients suffering from this fungal infection. Candida is a fungus that normally lives in the digestive tract of each person.
Along with beneficial bacteria and other microorganisms, candida live in the area of our intestines. Therefore unhealthy breeding candidates usually begins in the digestive tract, where the infection gradually spread to other parts of the body. Candida and diet are in a great connection. Strictly controlled diet is an important factor in the fight against Candida because it is necessary to be seized substances which are used.
What you should not eat during the anti – candida diet?
Anti Candida diet prescribed strictly avoiding sugar because it is a favorite food of fungi. Therefore, sugar is strictly prohibited, even in small quantities, like adding sugar to coffee or tea.
- Except refined white sugar should be avoided and brown sugar, honey and all possible sweets that contain sugar (cakes, cookies, chocolate …).
- To throw out eating fruit contains sugar, and it leaves almost all fruits except lemon and grapefruit.
- All foods occurred through the process of fermentation, such as, for example, acidic cabbage, vinegar … Except yoghurt.
- Milk, cheese and other dairy products, some of which are exceptions, like butter and yogurt.
- Yeast and any type of bread or pastry obtained from sour dough using yeast. We must not forget that beer contains yeast, so it is undesirable drink during the anti-candida diet.
- All types of fungi.
- Pork in any form.
- Foods rich in starch and simple carbohydrates (potatoes, white flour, white rice, pastry …)
- Canned products.
- Whipped cream and ice cream.
- Coffee, black tea, alcoholic beverages and sweets.
In this list many in panic will ask: “What then can we eat?” However, the solution is the list of desired products.
Allowed food during anti Candida diet
During the anti – candida diet are allowed to eat fresh and cooked vegetables (carrots, beets, tomatoes, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, celery, garlic, onion, lettuce …). Almost all vegetables, except melons (watermelon and melon), due to the high sugar content are allowed to use. Even gourd remove it away.
- Legumes (beans, peas …)
- Integrated grains (corn, wheat, oats, barley, rye, rice…) other than sugar corn.
- Nuts (hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts …)
- Seeds (flax, sunflower, pumpkin …)
- Bread and pastry wheat flour without yeast.
- From meat is allowed meat of feathered animals, game, fish and seafood.
- Chicken soup with vegetables with spice herbs, taste and flavor.
- Soy milk, tofu cheese, yogurt.
- Butter, margarine, and vegetable oil.
- Teas (cranberry, sage, chamomile), the addition of lemon juice.
- Besides tea, anti – candida diet requires greater input of water, because the purification of the body.
Anti – candida diet to be effective, it is necessary to adhere to it through a longer period, especially when fungal infection will withdraw, because prevention of its recurrence.