Ulcer of the duodenum and stomach affect on our whole organism. The treatment is impossible without real therapy and nutrition. Proper nutrition in this case must contain foods rich in nutritional value, with enough fat, protein, carbohydrates and vitamins (A, B and C).
- Meals should not irritate the stomach and duodenum;
- Meals should be entered every 3-4 hours;
- Prohibition is the consumption of hot and cold food (must be at room temperature);
- One meal should not contain large amounts of food (without overeating!)
- Salt consumption by day must be reduced to 10-12 grams.
The main objective in the treatment of duodenum is restoration of all processes in the body. In this situation most can help milk which is one of the most important food products.
Milk contains many useful substances necessary for the body. If you are using diet to treat ulcer duodenum, try to spend a day around 3000-3200 kkal, 100-110 g fat, 100 g protein, 400-450 g carbohydrates.
In the diet can include:
- bread and bakery products
- milk and dairy products
- grain and pasta
- oil butter
All with duodenum ulcer are prohibited:
- oil and fried foods
- salts and spicy food
- baked dish, rye bread, cakes
- alcohol drinks
- ice cream
Diet for two days:
- Breakfast: toast (bread and butter), 100 ml yogurt, 200 ml mineral water without gas (non-carbonated);
- Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, 150 g cooked rice, 150 g cooked meal, 200 ml tea with sugar;
- Lunch: 250 ml chicken soup, 100 g boiled beef, a slice of bread, 100 grams fruits;
- Snack: 150 g chop steam 150g puree, slice of bread, 40 g raisins soaked in water, 200 ml of rose hip tea;
- Dinner: 150 g boiled beef.
- Breakfast: piece of bread with butter, 200 ml mineral water, carbonated;
- Breakfast: omelet from two eggs, 150 g cooked meal, 200 ml tea with sugar;
- Lunch: vegetable soup, 300 ml, 150 g beef kebab, 100 g peas, 100 grams of potato peel, slice of bread, 100 grams of fruit jelly, 200 ml tea without sugar;
- Snack: 200 g oatmeal, bread, 200 ml of milk;
- Dinner: 150 grams of cooked fish, 100 g mashed vegetables, 1 boiled egg, bread, 200 ml milk.