Something you must introduce in your diet is kiwi juice. This juice positively acts on the entire organism and is rich with various healthy ingredients. This juice is rich with a large amount of potassium and fiber. In addition we present how well this fruit is, and a great recipe for kiwi syrup.
Why is it good to drink juice kiwi?
– Reduces the risk of stroke
– Improves immune system
– Prevents cardiovascular diseases
– Protects cells’ vitality
– Prevents thrombus occurrence and blood clots
– Stimulates organism’s recovery process
– Prevents forming of fat deposits
– Protects against the harmful effects of free radicals, heart attack
– It positively influences vision and prevents eye diseases (cataracts, diverticulosis, conjunctivitis).
– Excellent affects the ability to remember and improves overall memory
– Successfully treats cellulite
– Contributes to the health of skin
– Relieves symptoms of bronchitis, chronic cough and other respiratory diseases in children and adults.
Kiwi juice recipe
- ½ a kg of fresh peeled kiwi
- ½ a liter of water
- Little bit of brown sugar (optional)
Method of preparation:
- First, peel the kiwi, chop it up and put it in a blender. Add the cooled water and brown sugar if desired.
- Mix until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Store the juice in sterilized glass bottles and store the bottles in the refrigerator. Before use, dilute the juice with water.
The kiwi juice (syrup) is rich in Vitamin A, B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, calcium, potassium, selenium, iron, chlorophyll, carotenoids, lutein, flavonoids, carbohydrates, and that is why it is advisable to be used in the diet of infants, especially recommended during pregnancy.
Be careful with daily amount of juice kiwi. You should not drink more than 1-2 glasses if kiwi juice diluted with water because it can cause kiwi allergy.