Everyone knows how much eating healthy food is important for our well-being, but not everyone apply healthy lifestyle in their lives. Plus, there are many foods that are thought to be healthy, but are in fact highly dangerous. They can cause severe health issues, including cancer.
These are the foods that are most likely to cause serious harm to your health:
- Refined sugar and other sweeteners high in fructose like corn-syrup feed cancer cells. The risk is also high with cereals, juices, cakes, pies, cookies, sugar-rich sauces and sodas.
- Stay away from this kind of food and tend to consume only freshly and naturally grown food.
- According to a study published in American Journal of Nutrition, those who drink soda on daily basis have much higher risk of stroke. These drinks are full of coloring, sugar, and food chemicals which release acid into the body which can lead to cancer. They also cause to gain weight.
- Processed meats kike hot dogs, lunch meats, bacon, sausages, and various other types include chemical preservatives that are added in order to keep them fresh, but they also contain sodium nitrate and sodium nitrite which have been related to cancer, especially colon cancer.
- The bags of microwave popcorn are coated with chemicals that are linked with infertility, liver cancer, lung cancer, testes cancer, and pancreatic cancer. Plus, many companies use GMO corn kernels.
- The cans with canned tomatoes are coated with Bisphenol-A, a known carcinogen.
- Potato chips are loaded with fat, calories, additives, flavors and artificial colors, all of them very harmful. They are fried at extremely high temperatures that cause the formation of acrylamide, a carcinogen agent also present in cigarettes.