Thanks to its high levels of nutrients including fats, protein, vitamin C, iron, carotenoids, potassium and other, the moringa tree is also colled “the miracle three”. Every part of it is used in different nutritional supplements and in cosmetics as well.
Due to certain chemical compounds found in moringa, it can be used in treating atherosclerosis and boost your immune system, and it also possesses strong antiviral, antioxidant and anti-tumor properties.
As we said, moringa offers numerous health benefits, and here’re some of them:
- It can clean your gut and remove any excess waste leftover from a greasy meal thanks to the antioxidants it contains
- Due to the antibacterial properties, it can remove bacteria from the gut that are responsible for gastritis, ulcers and gastric cancer.
- The seeds are great for purifying water. As a matter of fact, they work better than any other synthetic materials used for the same purpose.
- The leaves are abundant in vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids. 100 gr. of the tree’s leaves contain 9 times more protein than in yogurt, 10 times more vitamin A than in carrots, 15 times more potassium than in bananas, 17 times more calcium than in milk, 12 times more vitamin C than in oranges and 25 times more iron than spinach .
- Chlorogenic acid, which can slow down sugar absorption in the body, is also found in the leaves.
- Due to the presence of a compound called niaziminin, moringa offers strong anti-tumor and anti-cancer effects.
- It can regulate your thyroid function and aid for its proper function.
Watch the video below to see how the tree prevents cancer: