From basic nutrients carrots contain the most carbohydrates (8-9mg %) of origin and its large energy value: 100g carrot 176 kJ or 42 kcal. In addition, the carrot is rich with mineral ingredients: potassium, calcium, iodine, zinc, cobalt, etc., as well as pectin (around 11mg %) and essential oils, and it’s especially recommended for children because it encourages physical development, strengthens bones and increases resistance to infection. For youth people, pregnant women and the elderly.
The advantage over the other vegetables is that the carrot is easy to digest and can consume people with digestive disorders, catarrh of the stomach and intestines, stomach ulcer, and increases the number of red blood cells.
- 500 ml yogurt
- 400g carrots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, salt
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- little parsley
- Grate the carrots on the big side of the planer.
- Preheat pan with olive oil, add the carrots and cook about 10 minutes until soft. Allow to cool.
- Yogurt mix with stirrer and add the cooled carrot and stir with a spoon until the merge.
- Clean the cloves garlic and chop them finely. Add to the mixture and mix.
- Finally add the lemon juice, chopped parsley and salt it.
- Salad cover with lid or foil and leave to stand for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
- These ingredients are enough is planned for 4 servings.
One serving contains:
- 200 kcal
- 5 g protein
- 14 g fat
- 12 g carbohydrates