This sweet recipe for muffins with apples and cinnamon is for diabetics and for all who care about sugar in the body.
The preparation is about 40 minutes and is very simple.
What do you need?
- 3 small apples
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 grams of stevia (white powder)
- 120 grams of white flour
- 1/2 cup grain flour (60 grams)
- 1/2 cup ‘rye flour (60 grams)
- half a bag of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2,5 dl milk
- 0,5 dl oil
- Peel one and a half apple, clear from the seeds, chop of the smaller pieces and put in a bowl.
- Add the cinnamon and stevia.
- Mix the three types of flour, add baking powder and shake them on apples.
- Add the butter, milk and egg and slowly stir the entire mixture to unite all the ingredients.
- Distribute the mixture into molds for muffins and shape the remaining apples. Put to bake in the oven at 180 degrees about 20 minutes (depending on the intensity of the oven).
Before serving allow to cool.