This one’s super easy to make, plus its low fat and delicious. The yogurt in the original is very sweet and creamy, like Yoplait. So that’s the brand that you should use, although any brand of vanilla yogurt will work fine. If you use Yoplait, you’ll need two 6-ounce containers of the stuff per serving. For the granola, just look for one that contains mostly oats. It should be crunchy and sweet (such as “maple” flavor) and can also include puffed rice bits. You can even make these a day or two ahead of time. Keep them covered in the fridge, and hold off on the granola topping until you serve ’em up or it’ll get mighty soggy.
- 4 cups vanilla – flavored low – fat yogurt (or 8 6-ounce containers of Yoplait)
- 2 10-ounce boxes sliced strawberries with sugar added, thawed
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup crunchy, sweet granola
- Pour 1/2 cup of yogurt into a parfait cup or tall glass.
- Add 1/2 cup of strawberries into the glass on top of the yogurt.
- Add 1 tablespoon of blueberries to the glass.
- Pour 1/2 cup of yogurt over the fruit.
- Sprinkle granola over the top and serve.
- Repeat for remaining 3 servings.