This is suitable diet for those who don’t want to pay much attention to what they eat. You need to be on this diet for 10 days only and there are several products you need to consume during that period.
You can also choose to be on this diet for 14 days if you want to lose up to 7 kg.( You need to be physically active as well).
The main produce in this diet is cucumber and it can be consumed in unlimited amounts especially when you feel hungry.
Other products you can consume during this diet are:
- 150 g of tuna (without the oil, 2 boiled eggs or 15 grams grilled white meat.
- 3 pieces of whole wheat bread or 2 larger boiled potatoes
- 2 larger boiled potatoes ( the potatoes can be boiled, baked but not fried) or 3 pieces of whole wheat bread
- 0,5 kg of fresh fruits
- Liquids: tea, coffee (no sugar) No soda drinks and alcohol.
- Between meals or within meals if you want, you can consume fresh cucumber salad or prepare a cucumber shake. Whenever you feel hungry feel free to consume both of these solutions. The amount is unlimited.
Cucumber Diet Menu (for a day):
Breakfast: one plate of cucumber salad and 2 hard-boiled eggs
Between meals: one big apple, one peach (lower than 200 gr) or 5 plums
Lunch: Toasted whole wheat bread and a bowl of cucumber salad
Between meals: Cucumber shake
Dinner: Fruit by choice (300 grams)
What do you need to make Cucumber Diet Salad?
- 200 ml of sour milk or yogurt, salt and fresh young onion
- 400 grams of cucumber
How to prepare:
- After you peel the cucumber, cut it into small pieces. Then add salt and mix it well. After that add the yogurt and milk and mix well. In the end, add the onion and the salad is ready.
- Blend the ingredients: one apple, a handful of washed spinach and one cucumber (not pealed). After you add some fresh ginger, blend it again. Put the shake in a glass. You must drink it immediately in order not to lose its healing properties.
- This beverage is rich in minerals and vitamins as Vitamin K and A. It also contains fiber, iron, magnesium, calcium and Vitamin B, E and C.
- Although this diet is simple you need to be careful about the quality of the products you consume. Purchase them from reliable stores so you would avoid chemically treated vegetables.
- It is quite important to be physically active when you are on this diet. You can exercise or do some sport- it’s up to you! 30 minutes of fast walking can be a great idea.