Castor oil is an amazing natural remedy that can be used in numerous ways.
That’s why today we will present you with a list with the best healing properties of castor oil:
- Relieves eye allergy symptoms – just rub a bit of castor oil onto the eyelids before going to bed
- To speed up the healing of stings, bruises, and bites – put some of the oil on the affected area.
- To fight off cataracts – put one drop of castor oil into each eye every night before going to bed.
- To eliminate cysts – put some castor oil in order to remove pilondial cysts.
- To stop diarrhea – relieve diarrhea by massaging castor oil onto the belly area.
- To massage the feet – massage the feet with castor oil on a daily basis in order to eliminate calcium deposits.
- To speed up hair growth – massage the scalp with castor oil for 20 minutes before applying shampoo.
- To treat hearing loss – drop several drops of castor oil into the ear.
- To treat hoarseness – to soothe your throat, consume castor oil on a daily basis.
- To alleviate back pain – to reduce the discomfort and pain, apply castor oil onto the spine once a week.
- To treat melanoma – apply it on a regular basis in order to fight melanoma.
- To get rid of nail fungus – apply castor oil onto the affected areas every day until you notice improvement.
- It may treat skin cancer – a mixture of castor oil and baking soda can be efficient in treating this type of cancer.
- To reduce the visibility of stretch marks – massage your stomach with castor oil in the last two months of pregnancy in order to prevent stretch marks.
- It can treat tinnitus – drop 6 to 8 drops of castor oil into the ears for a month in order to stop ringing in the ears.
- To remove warts – applying it regularly onto the warts, they will dry and fall off.
- To speed up the healing of wrist injuries – in order to encourage proper healing, wrap the wrists in castor oil overnight.