The statistics which are saying that 90% of women suffer from cellulite should not encourage us to sit calm and be adapted to the words “we all have cellulite… it is not such a big deal”. To the contrary, this should be reminder that cellulite is a problem that needs to fight everyday.
Most women begin to take active measures against cellulite when summer begin. But if you want to get rid of skin that looks like orange peel, you have to nurture your body throughout the year.
Today there are lots of treatments and products that promise a flat and smooth skin. Some of them give good results, while others are just a marketing ploy. However, to check their effectiveness, it is necessary to do more or less investment.
If you aren’t ready to spend much money for smoothing the skin, then you should try some of the home treatments that can often be equally effective against the cellulite just like the expensive treatments that are available.
Yes, coffee can help you to get rid of cellulite, but not with drinking it, but with using it as a scrub. Caffeine, which is found in the coffee, is an active ingredient in many anti-cellulite creams.
The simplest way to make use of the power of caffeine is to use the coffee scrub.
If you have 10 minutes…
- Gather around half a cup of coffee grounds and go shower. It is best to shower with hot water because it will help the caffeine to penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Take in your hand coffee grounds and use a circular motion to massage the affected areas (buttock, thighs).
- Massage for about 5 minutes, and then wash the scrub.
- The best effect is achieved if you wash off the scrub with cold water. Cold water tightens the pores and makes the skin tighter.
If you have 40 minutes…
- Take half a cup of coffee grounds and add 2 teaspoons of olive oil or oil of rosemary in it.
- Spread old newspapers on the floor and use a circular motion to massage the mixture into the skin on the parts of your body where you notice cellulite.
- With the help of plastic kitchen wrap, rotate the areas where you have put the mixture on.
- Sit down and relax. Within 30 minutes while the caffeine is working, you can listen music, read a few pages of a book or watch an episode of your favorite series. It is proven that the relaxation helps against cellulite.
- Finally, wash the residue with warm or cold water.
After the treatment with coffee you will notice that your skin is smoother and softer, and over time you will notice that the cellulite is reduced.
Clean the bathtub immediately because it can darken by the scrub.
Brushing the skin is an effective and simple way to reduce cellulite. By brushing you can improve the circulation, but also the dead cells will be removed from the dermis. As a result of it, you will get softer and smoother skin, and the cellulite will begin to decline.
- Take the body brush with soft bristles and start brushing the skin while it is dry. You should do this before showering.
- Start from the feet and move up to the thighs and buttocks. Do not use strong pressure
Lemon juice helps to melt cellulite. In one cup squeeze juice of one lemon and fill it with lukewarm water. If you do not tolerate tartly taste, add a teaspoon of honey.
Drink this reconstituted lemon juice 2-3 times a day. Drinking just lemon juice will not help you to get rid of the cellulite, but in combination with massage, brushing and other methods it will give you excellent results.
Apple cider vinegar
It is believed that apple cider vinegar can help in the decomposition of the cellulite:
- Oral. In a cup of water, add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar (preferably wild apple vinegar). If you want, you can sweeten it with a little honey. Consume this liquid once daily.
- Local. Mix apple cider vinegar and olive oil in the ratio of 3: 1. Massage yourself with this mixture for about 7-10 minutes per day.
Start today to take action against the unpleasant cellulite so you can carelessly expose your body when the summer is here.