One of the most health-beneficial plants on earth – ginger, is abundant in medicinal properties, among which it reduces inflammation, stimulates digestion and boosts immunity.
Ginger owes its flavor and aroma to several different essential oils: gingerol, shogaol and zingerone. These agents have really powerful anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial effects, which can ease pain, improve cardiovascular health, relieve asthma, strengthen immunity, and stimulate digestion among other.
Benefits of ginger tea:
- Owing to the powerful substances ginger contains, ginger tea is an amazing remedy for treatment of sore muscles, common cold, flu and headaches. This drink can actually destroy the virus causing influenza, cold sores and common colds.
- In addition, only a cup of tea each day can considerably lower your risk of stroke due to the fact that ginger dissolves fat deposits which in fact block the arteries.
- Moreover, due to ginger’s thermogenic properties, this vegetable has the ability to improve blood circulation and the delivery of oxygen, minerals and vitamins to the cells in the body.
- Plus, the high content of antioxidants successfully eliminates infections and improves the immune system.
- coconut milk
- raw organic honey
- 1 cup of water
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- This tea-making process is really simple. After adding the turmeric and ginger in boiling water, lower the heat and then let it simmer for 7-10 min.
- Add the milk and strain the tea into a cup. Improve your tea flavor by adding some organic honey. Enjoy the healthiest drink there is!