If you thought it was real science making homemade cream, you are definitely in a big misconception. The preparation is quite easy, and you would be required only a few minutes! Although it has a great fragrance, this cream is made of three high-quality ingredients that have an extremely beneficial effect on the skin, and with it your complexion within a few days literally will resurgence and shines.
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of liquid vitamin E
- few drops of essential oil of lavender (or another of your choice)
- All the ingredients mix in a glass bowl so that you get compact mixture. Coconut oil should little be warm up as interference would be simpler.
- The final cream pour into small glass containers and store in the refrigerator. You can use it in the mornings and the evenings, in a very small amount.
- Vitamin E will help the skin in its recovery, and the essential oil of lavender is known for its healing properties.
- The coconut oil is known as a powerful antioxidant and its capacity to soften wrinkles on the skin surface. Although not a complete substitute for SPF, coconut oil can also be used for prevention of burns caused by the sun.
Note: This homemade cream can also be used by children.