Cancer cells are always present in the human body and every person has them. They don’t show up n standard tests until they multiply to a few billion.
When cancer patients are told that they don’t have cancer cells anymore after treatment, it actually means that the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable amount.
Here are some facts about cancer cells:
- They occur at least six times in a person’s lifetime.
- When the immune system is strong, these cells are destroyed.
- When a person is diagnosed with cancer, it means that the person multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
- To overcome these deficiencies, one should change the diet and utilize supplements that will strengthen the immune system.
- Chemotherapy poisons the rapidly growing cancer cells, but will also destroy the rapidly growing healthy ones. This treatment can also damage the liver, kidneys, heart, lungs and other organs.
- Radiation can leave burns, scars and damage healthy cells, tissues and organs.
- Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiationwill often reduce the size of the tumor. However, prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.
- Chemotherapy compromises the immune system by producing toxins and will make the patient vulnerable to various kinds of infections and complications.
- Chemotherapy and radiation can cause mutation of the cancer cells which will make the very cancer more difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other areas of the body.
- One of the most effective ways to destroy cancer cells is to starve them.
Here is how cancer cells feed:
- Cancer cells feed on sugar. So, you might wanna cut of sugar completely from your diet. You can use Manuka honey or molasses as a substitute, but in very small amounts
- Cancer feeds on mucus. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Acidic environment is great for cancer cells to thrive. Red meat and processed food cause acidic environment. Replace red meat with fish or chicken.
- A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice,whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruit help alkalize the body.
Fresh vegetable juices also provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance the growth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day.
Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Exclude coffee, tea and chocolate. Instead, consume green tea and also make sure to consume purified or filtered water. Distilled water is acidic so it’s best to avoid it at all costs.
- By refraining from or eating less meat, it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body’s killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.
- Supplements for strengthening the immune system like Beta Glucan, IP6, Flor-essence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs, etc. will enable the body’s own killer cells to destroy cancer cells.
Other supplement that causes apoptosis is vitamin E.
- A proactive and positive spirit will help the fight with cancer. Anger and stress cause acidic environment, so it’s best to learn how to relax.
- Cancer cells can’t survive in environments rich in oxygen. Oxygen therapy is another strategy for destroying cancer cells.