With the arrival of spring appears natural instinct to reject winter blueness and sense of refreshment. It’s also the right time to eliminate toxins that burden your body, making you loose and tired. It’s time for Detox program in five steps shown below.
Why you need spring cleaning of the body
Your body naturally possesses self-cleaning system .But, excessive amounts of sugar, caffeine, takeout, stress and little exercise, slowing down the natural body cleaning .That’s why, your body can not be cleaned and is exposed to the increased number of toxic and harmful substances from the environment. Toxins come in many forms: pesticides from products, dioxins in bleaches etc.
Your body will eliminate some of the many chemicals that enter, but the excess is stored in the liver, lungs, kidneys, fat cells, intestines, and skin blood flow, resulting in the emergence of chronic diseases. So, the aim of detox program is to get rid of these toxins in your body.
How to recognize the need for detox program?
Signs that indicate the presence of toxins in your body are fatigue, memory deficits, difficulty focusing, allergies and infections, irritability, anxiety and depression, floating body mass, pain in joints and muscles, skin changes, recurring fungal infections, difficulty in digestion food, stomach bloating, difficulty in bowel movement and so on.
At the beginning, it is possible to feel some discomfort, but it should not prevent you from continuing the program. The reason for that discomfort is the release of toxins from your body. The final result is greater alertness, energy and vitality.
You can start at home
Start with a little! Start the daily program and gradually increase the week or more week’s program. Those are 5 steps of the one-day program that will begin to gently clean your body:
- The real beginning of the Detox Program
Every morning, drink a glass of lukewarm water 200ml with one squeezed lemon. The lemon activates the liver to release toxins and helps in cleaning the intestines and rejection of debris that are glued to their wall.
- Your Detox meals (food)
These meals allow your body to begin the process of healing.
- Breakfast: cereal (oats, barley, rye flakes) without additives, chemicals and sugar and dipped in soy milk or fruit juice.
- Lunch or Dinner: Any combination of beans, brown rice, oat flakes, vegetables and lean boiled meat (chicken, turkey) or soy products. While you eat, notice how this nutrition affects you. You should be satisfied and full of energy. If you feel tired and unresponsive, take smaller meals to avoid any stress on your digestive system and continue the detox process.
- Eat green vegetables
Green pigment in plants, chlorophyll, is structurally similar to hemoglobin in human body. The hemoglobin is an integral part of the blood and it is rich with iron. Chlorophyll in plants affects on overproduction of red blood cells, and thus improves oxygenation, detoxification and circulation. During detox program is good to have a few meals with fresh, green vegetables every day.
You can test variants of detox soup or juice that followed:
Detox soup / stew: In a large bowl put these products: beets, broccoli, kale, dock, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, root Dyke, garlic, onion, fresh ginger, watercress, fresh fennel, coriander and spices. Boil the products for 10-15 min. You can make a larger quantity and store in fridge. Use the prepared amount in three days.
Detox Juice: Put the following products to make a juice in blender: apple, asparagus, beets, cabbage, carrots, celery, cucumber and spinach. Do not add salt.
- Amendment of the Detox Program
- Once a day take a tablespoon of olive oil or flaxseed oil.
- Green tea is a powerful antioxidant and an excellent choice for Detox Program. Choose green tea without caffeine.
- Spurge and milky soot protect and rebuild the liver. According to Chinese medicine, the liver is most active during the spring detox process.
- Ginger cleanses the kidneys and bowel. Make your tea from fresh ginger root during the detox program.
- Plant refreshing bath
Recover the body in 20 minutes refreshing, herbal bath. Prepare the bath with oil of eucalyptus, peppermint, fennel, cinnamon or plain sea salt. This bath helps excretion of toxins from the body through the skin.
Spring is perhaps the best season for cleaning the human body, but you do not have to wait for the beginning of spring to start Detox program. This program can be implemented during all seasons.
Stay healthy and be happy forever!