- 1[8oz] pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 pkg. dream whip
- 1 1/2 cup graham wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter[melted]
- 1 tin cherry pie filling
- Cream cheese and sugar. Beat dream whip as directed on pkg and combine with cheese and sugar.
- Mix crumbs and butter together and press in pan.
- Cover with creamed mixture.
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes and then cover with cherries. Or you can substitute cherries for baked apples or any filling of your choice!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes