We can all agree that flies and mosquitoes are one of the most annoying and most disgusting insects. Even though we have many pesticides and bug repellents, their effects only last for few hours and are often loaded with harmful chemicals.
Luckily, you can get rid of these annoying insects naturally. This DIY natural bug repellent can eliminate flies, mosquitoes, cockroaches and other types of pests in just one hour, and for good!
The repellent can be prepared with simple ingredients found in every home. It will solve your insect problem once and for all without harming your health.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup natural vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup shampoo
- 172 cup natural vinegar with concentration 9%
Take a spray bottle and mix all the ingredients together in it. Then sprinkle the liquid around the house. With this repellent you will eliminate flies, mosquitoes and cockroaches from your garden and indoors.
Some interesting facts about mosquitoes
- They belong to the family of flies
- The size of an adult mosquito varies between 3 and 9 mm.
- Female mosquitoes feed on blood in order to feed their eggs
- Sometimes their wings are filled with small scales
- Both male mosquitoes and female mosquitoes also feed on flower nectar
- Both mosquitoes and flies also feed on organic remains and aquatic organisms
- Some mosquito species feed on other mosquitoes
- Mosquitoes are generally more active from dusk onwards because sunlight can severely harm them, even kill them
Not only are they annoying, but they are also extremely unhygienic and can be very dangerous. They can transmit various diseases that can seriously damage human health.