A powerful tonic that works as a natural antibiotic with powerful healing properties has been revealed by the renowned American doctor Richard Schulze.
Like every tincture, it is very beneficial for your health and has powerful effects, but it is advisable for all tinctures to be taken with caution because of their strength.
The ingredients you need for this tonic are:
- Red onion
- Unrefined apple cider vinegar
- Ginger root
- Fresh habanero peppers (or the hottest pepper you can find)
Method of preparation:
Peel and chop all the ingredients in tiny pieces, put them in a big glass jar and pour the ACV to cover them up to 3 fingers above the ingredients. Close the jar and shake it. Keep it in a dark place for 2-6 weeks and note that the longer it stands the more powerful it will be. Shake from time to time.
After that, strain the tincture by using a very thin cloth or gauze. Squeeze to get all the juice from the ingredients. Then, pour the tonic into tinted jars or bottles to protect it from light. Keep it in a cool and dark place. After straining, you can use the remaining ingredients in your food.
This tonic is great for boosting your immune system and improving your digestion or simply for prevention. Consume by sipping and you can also add honey to improve the taste. If you use it only as prevention, consume one cup a day. For treating specific condition, take 5-6 doses a day.
These are the benefits you get from this tonic:
- Strengthens the immune system
- It is rich in acetic acid which has strong antimicrobial properties, helps with insulin sensitivity, and reduces cholesterol levels.
- Regulates the body acidity
- It is rich in malic acid which has powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal effects. It also boosts energy and improves mental and muscle function.
- Organic and unfiltered vinegar contains symbiotic colony of fungi and beneficial bacteria which have probiotic properties.