No, you will not have to practice hard. Nutritionists reveal valuable foods that help you get your stomach look like you do not get out of the gym!
- Avoid salt, prepared foods, sugar and alcohol.
- In the morning, drink a glass of water with lemon and for breakfast eat enough protein.
- Walnuts, hazelnuts and seeds are a great snack because they contain antioxidants and encourage the “flattening” of the stomach.
- For lunch, you need foods that act as a probiotic, which will make your digestive system working “smoothly”, and therefore you flatten your stomach. Asparagus or salmon are ideal for something like this, and you can eat any vegetables – just obey to skip the salt and sugar.
- For an afternoon snack, try the artichoke. They have a calming effect and helps with stomach problems, and in this case will be your best ally.
- The leaves of dandelion will help your body get rid of excess fluid, and therefore you will “plump”.