You Must Try: Lemonade With Watermelon – LemonMelon!
Here is a short, simple and quick recipe for summer refreshment and enjoying the tropical heat. The ingredients of this drink are readily available in every market so they do not represent a large expense.
- 4 cups watermelon cubes without seeds
- 3 ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Lemon slices
- mint leaves
- In a smaller pot, add 3½ cups water and 2 teaspoons of honey and boil. Stir until honey is dissolved.
- Place the watermelon in a blender and mix until it becomes a smooth mixture. Strain watermelon until you get fresh watermelon juice.
- Mix the syrup which previously made with 3 cups of water and lemon juice. Fill glass with ice, add the juice of watermelon and then fill the cup with lemonade.
- A slight stir before serving. Garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves.