You Do Not Want To Be Fat? Here Are The Products For You
Some products have a little bit calories but because nutritional value encourages the body to work and self cleaning…
- Spinach. It has only seven calories in a whole cup. Besides this delicious green vegetable is best to be prepared fresh because it is full of folic acid, iron and vitamin K.
- Kale. Scientists claim that the phytonutrients of kale encourage our liver to produce enzymes that neutralize potentially cancerous substances, even can prevent breast cancer. There are five calories in a cup, and is rich with vitamin B, folic acid and manganese important for the regulation of blood sugar.
- Cauliflower. Anticancer substances contain vitamin C and folic acid and it is super food that prevents tumor cells.
- Lemon. It should not be pointed out how much vitamin C found in a lemon. Moreover, rich in fiber and only has 20 calories…
- Onions. Four calories clove, enough to put it in any salad or broth at the end of cooking. It kills bacteria and viruses and is excellent in the combat against cancer and infections of the urinary tract.
- Pepper. A half cup of fresh peppers have 30 calories and a lot of vitamin C and fiber. Because capsaicin chili peppers can help you to spend an extra 50 to 100 calories afterwards.
- Onion. Because of sulphides that have antimicrobial, antioxidant and anticancer effect, onions protect against cancer of the lining of the uterus. There are only 32 calories per half cup.
- Radish. Full of potassium, folic acid, antioxidants and sulfur compounds that stimulate digestion. They have only 19 calories per cup.
- Tea. Contains polyphenols and antioxidants that protect cells from damage that can cause cancer. The tea also can reduce cholesterol and is good in defense against osteoporosis and strengthens the brain. Keep in mind that this is a true tea – black, green and white, and not the various mixtures of aromatic teas.
- Carrots. Carrots are very low in saturated fat and cholesterol. They are good source of thiamine, niacin, vitamin B6, folate and manganese, as well as fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K and potassium. There are 22 calories per half cup.
Some products have a little bit calories but because nutritional value encourages the body to work and self cleaning... Spinach. It has only seven calories in a whole cup. Besides this delicious green vegetable is best to be prepared fresh because it is full of folic acid, iron and vitamin...Toshe Simonovskiadmin@healthandbeautylifestyle.comAdministratorHealth & Beauty Lifestyle