Why Is This Kept As a Secret – Learn How To Protect Or Help Yourself In The Fight Against Cancer
Every day more and more people agree with the hypothesis that Otto Heinrich Warburg set in the 20th century regarding cancer and its treatment.
His discovery brought him a Nobel Prize in 1931, but ever since then, the world has been silent about such an important matter.
According to Dr. Warburg, cancer is actually a result of an anti-physiological lifestyle, or in other words, unhealthy lifestyle with unhealthy diets and the acidic environment created due to oxygen insufficiency.
“The acidity and the lack of oxygen are two sides of the same medal so, if you have one, than you have the other as well,” said Doctor Warburg. ” If your body is too acidic, you will automatically lack oxygen. If you lack oxygen, you will have an acidified body. Acidic environment is actually an environment without oxygen.
“If you subtract 35 % of the oxygen in a healthy cell, it turns into cancer in just two days” explained Doctor Warburg.
In short words, healthy cells need oxygen, tumor cells survive without it. Tumor tissues are acidic and healthy tissues are alkaline.
Dr. Warburg has explained that all carcinogenic forms meet two fundamental conditions: blood acidity and hypoxia (lack of oxygen), in his paper “The metabolism of tumors in the body”
He came across a discovery that cancer cells are anaerobic, which means they can’t survive in an environment with high concentration of oxygen.
Environments rich in sugar are perfect for cancer cells to thrive.
Remember that the acidity and alkalinity of your body depends on your diet. The acidity or alkalinity is measured by the pH scale from 0 to 14, and 7 is the neutral zone. The acidic value starts from 0 to 7, and from 7 to 14 it is alkaline. Our cells require a slightly alkaline pH, a little over 7. Healthy individuals have a pH value 7.40 and 7.45.
Foods that create acidic environment
- Refined salt
- Refined flour and products containing it, such as pasta, cakes, biscuits and similar products
- Bread, margarine, caffeine, alcohol, tobacco.
- Processed and canned foods that contain preservatives, artificial colors, flavors, stabilizers, etc.
- Refined sugar and its derivatives. It is the most dangerous food, because it does not contain any protein, fat, vitamins and minerals. It is rich in refined carbohydrates that damage the pancreas. Its pH value is 2.1 (very acidic).
- Meat (all types)
- Animal products — milk, cheese, cream, yogurt, and eggs
- Synthetic antibiotics and other drugs
Foods that create alkaline environment
- Almonds are extremely alkaline.
- Millet is the only alkaline wholegrain cereal. Other varieties are slightly acidic, but the “ideal” diet should have a certain percentage of acidity (20 per cent).
- Honey is quite alkaline
- Any fresh vegetable. Some vegetables may have sour taste, but they become alkaline in the body.
- Fresh fruit. For example, inside the body lemons are quite alkaline, so you should not be worried about their sour taste.
- Chlorophyll. Green plants contain chlorophyll.
- Water. It is extremely important for the production of oxygen. Make sure that your body is well hydrated and drink small sips of water throughout the day.
- Exercise. Exercising will help you maintain the alkalinity in your organism, because it will provide enough oxygen for the body. “Sedentary” lifestyle destroys health.
Ironically enough, chemotherapy causes an acidic environment by acidifying the body to the extent that it has to reach for its alkaline reserves, in order to neutralize the acidity by sacrificing certain minerals (calcium, magnesium, potassium) found in the bones, teeth, limbs, hair and nails. That’s why most people who undergo chemo lose their hair. Many other synthetic drugs can acidify your body, so be very careful.
Eating properly and enough exercise is your best prevention of cancer. You should consume 80 percent of alkaline foods and avoid acidic products, such as soft drinks, candies, cookies, meat, milk, eggs and salted snacks. Do not overuse salt and use it as little as possible — always use unrefined salt (not more than 0.5 g a day).
If you are a cancer patient, eat as much organic food as possible and try to be active.
Source: www.healthyfoodhouse.comhttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/why-is-this-kept-as-a-secret-learn-how-to-protect-or-help-yourself-in-the-fight-against-cancer/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/why-is-this-kept-as-a-secret-learn-how-to-protect-or-help-yourself-in-the-fight-against-cancer1.jpghttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/why-is-this-kept-as-a-secret-learn-how-to-protect-or-help-yourself-in-the-fight-against-cancer1-53x53.jpgHealthHealth Tipscancer,health