Try this if you are having troubles getting pregnant
Becoming a parent is one of the biggest wish for many people, but sometimes becoming pregnant isn’t easy, and it can depend on many factor.
So, if the problem isn’t infertility, here are some methods that can help you get pregnant:
This is important since the reproductive system needs to be healthy. So, be ready to make some dietary changes. Here are some tips:
- Avoid acidic foods as the acidity in your cervical mucus could destroy sperm.
- Focus on alkaline foods as bean sprouts, peas, milk, as they increase your chances to get pregnant enough fast.
Check out this list:
- Multi-vitamin supplements
- Consult with your doctor and use them regularly for better results
Make sure you pay regular visits to your doctor.
- Schedule regular appointments with your doctor to keep your health and process under control
- Don’t forget to call your doctor and ask him for advice before taking medications
Many women believe that catching the ovulation at the right moment will help them get pregnant. While this is true, you should keep in mind that regular intercourse is better than doing it only when ovulation kicks in.
Different Sexual Positions
Don’t hold on one only one sexual position. Have fun!
This is also important:
- Check your body temperature as one of the most efficient methods
- If your body temperature is higher than normal, it means you are ready to go as the chances of conceiving are high
- Don’t forget to keep a menstrual cycle chart
Don’t smoke, drink, or take illegal medications
- According to studies, the caffeine affecting the chances of conceiving in women and sperm mobility in men
- Avoid cigarettes, alcohol and illegal drugs that could lead to miscarriage and abnormalities
Control your body weight and exercise
Being physically active and exercising on regular basis will also give you bigger chances of getting pregnant. Physically active women are more fertile than the lazy ones, and the activities keep their hormones under control.
Moreover, overweight women have problems balancing their ovulation that could be rare and irregular. Plus, they have higher levels of estrogen.