Turkey Chilli – Recipe Included
- 500g turkey breast mince
- 1 large brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli
- 1 green chilli
- tsp tumeric
- tsp cumin
- tbsp chilli powder
- tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- tin chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup of water
- Handful of chopped coriander
- 2 courgettes
- or buckwheat/Wakame/Brown rice noodles- available Tesco & health stores
- Brown off the turkey mince in a large sauce pot.
- Place in a bowl aside and add in the garlic, chopped chills and onion with some coconut oil and brown until softened.
- Add back in the turkey mince and cook for 5 minutes stirring.
- Stir in the spices, & water.
- Add in the puree, tomatoes and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Using a spiralizer or if your like me and don’t have one you can buy a julienne peeler- cheap & cheerful and available in supermarkets and kitchen appliance stores. Spiralize your courgette-including the skin. Put a little oil on the pan and flash fry your courgette until softened, season to your liking. Drizzle over olive oil.
Ingredients: 500g turkey breast mince 1 large brown onion 2 cloves garlic 1 red chilli 1 green chilli tsp tumeric tsp cumin tbsp chilli powder tbsp oregano 2 tbsp tomato puree tin chopped tomato 1/2 cup of water Handful of chopped coriander Spagetti: 2 courgettes or buckwheat/Wakame/Brown rice noodles- available Tesco & health stores Method: Brown off the turkey mince in a large sauce pot. Place in a...Toshe Simonovskiadmin@healthandbeautylifestyle.comAdministratorHealth & Beauty Lifestyle