This Exercise Is More Powerful Than 1,000 Sit-Ups: Spare 60 Seconds A Day And In Only A Month You Will Have A Flat Stomach
The belly is probably one of the most problematic areas of the body when it comes to losing weight. All of us dream about a flat and toned abdomen, but it seems that we all hate sit-ups. However, we have some good news! Finally, fitness experts have found a solution which, they claim, can replace even a 1,000 sit-ups.
This amazing exercise is called “a plank”, and it is static, but all the weight of the body lays on the hands and toes, while the body is straight as a board. The body cannot move an inch, and this is the way to a flat and sturdy stomach, as well as to the painless back, because the strong abdominal muscles support the spine.
Nevertheless, you need to make sure that your body is in the correct starting position, and respect these instructions:
- Press your palms firmly on the floor and stretch your shoulders so that they are as distant from each other as possible. Your neck should be elongated. Moreover, you should feel your hands comfortable, not like they are about to loosen up.
- Although the main focus is on the abdominal muscles, you should also feel “fire” in your legs. If not, set your heels further relying on the toes of the feet so that the quadriceps are more tensed, and then squeeze your buttocks in order to activate the muscles in the lower body.
- Do not raise your buttocks, but hold them lower. Your body must be as a straight line, and not as a triangle.
- You need to breathe in and out rhythmically, in order to hold this posture a bit easier.
- Holding your body in the right position is essential and you can easily achieve this if you imagine a glass of water balancing on your lower back or a ball rolling from your nape to heel without being stuck in the lower back.
Now, you can start doing this exercise:
- Press your hands and knees on the floor so that your wrists are in line with your shoulders and your back is straight.
- Look up about 30 inches ahead of you. Your nose facing the floor, position the back of your head in a parallel position to the ceiling.
- Stretch your right leg to back so that the fingers are bent and then extend your left leg. At this point, your entire body should be resting on your hands and toes.
- Tighten your abdominal muscles and hold for about 20-60 seconds.
- Bending your knees, sit on your heels so that the big toes touch while your knees are separated.
- Lower your knees toward your thighs, while lightly touching the floor with your forehead. Stretch out your arms in front of you and relax.
- Do this exercise three times in a row. Once you get used to doing it, extend the time for more than 60 seconds.
Source: http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/this-exercise-is-more-powerful-than-1000-sit-ups-spare-60-seconds-a-day-and-in-only-a-month-you-will-have-a-flat-stomach/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/this-exercise-is-more-powerful-than-1000-sit-ups-spare-60-seconds-a-day-and-in-only-a-month-you-will-have-a-flat-stomach-2/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Most-Powerful-Exercise-Spare-60-Seconds-A-Day-And-In-Only-A-Month-You-Will-Have-A-Flat-Stomach.pnghttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Most-Powerful-Exercise-Spare-60-Seconds-A-Day-And-In-Only-A-Month-You-Will-Have-A-Flat-Stomach-53x53.pngDiet & Weight LossFitness & Workoutabdominal,abs,calories,exercises,fat,fat loss,fitness,muscle,muscles,weight,weight loss