The Recipes That Pissed Off The Pharmaceutical Industry
The following recipe can put to shame the whole pharmaceutical industry together with their synthetic good-for-nothing drugs.
The recipe is consisted of cinnamon and honey and is effective against various diseases. These are the following conditions that this mixture can help with:
- Cardiovascular conditions – mix the honey and the cinnamon until you get a paste. Consume it with your breakfast with your toast instead of jam or jelly. This mixture will unclog veins and arteries.
- Arthritis – drink a cup of hot water with one teaspoon of cinnamon and two tablespoons of honey. According to a study conducted at Copenhagen University, patients who consumed this mixture half a teaspoon of cinnamon and a tablespoon of honey prior to breakfast had relief from the pains of their arthritis in less than a week.
- Bladder infections – consume a mixture of one teaspoon of honey and two tablespoons of cinnamon powder mixed in a glass of lukewarm water.
- Cholesterol – consume a mixture of three teaspoons of Cinnamon powder and two tablespoons of honey that is mixed in about 16 ounces of tea water. This will reduce the cholesterol levels by about 10% in just 2 hours. Drink it thrice a day.
- Common cold – take one tablespoon of lukewarm pure honey and mix with 1/4 spoon cinnamon powder everyday and for three consecutive days.
- Flatulence – according to studies from Japan and India, this mixture can instantly relieve you from gas.
- Boosting the immune system – it will fight bacterial infection. Jus drink it every day.
- Ingestion issues – take two tablespoons of honey and cinnamon powder before a meal especially first thing in the morning before breakfast.
- Flu – a Spanish scientist has confirmed that honey has antimicrobial properties that can eliminate the influenza germs.
- Boosts longevity – mix in boiling water one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and four teaspoons of honey. You should drink a quarter cup three or four times daily and your skin will be soft and supple. You will look and feel younger.
- Hoarseness And Sore Throat – take a tablespoon of honey fir that sore throat or hoarseness. You should take this dosage every three hours till you are relieved of the symptoms.
- Acne and pimples – mix one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and three tablespoons of honey to create a paste. Apply topically on the pimples before bedtime and thoroughly rinse it off in the morning of the next day with warm water.
- Skin Infections – get rid of ringworm, eczema and all other skin Infections by applying equal parts of a mixture of cinnamon powder and honey to the affected part of your skin.
- Weight loss – by regularly drinking a cup of cinnamon powder and honey mixture every morning before breakfast or any meal you will lose weight as your metabolism will be boosted and there will not be any fat build-up in your body regardless of whether you regularly have a high calorie diet. Just add the mixture in boiled water and stir.
- Cancer – bone cancer and stomach cancer have been cured in recent research in Australia and Japan. It is believed that mixing a single tablespoon of honey with a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and consuming it thrice daily for 30 days will cure cancer.
- Tiredness And Fatigue – as suggested by Dr. Milton, 1/2 a tablespoon of honey mixed in a glass of water with a dash of cinnamon powder will give your body and extra jolt of energy especially if taken every day after you brush your teeth and also in the afternoon at around 3 pm.
- Bad breath – add one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder in hot water and gargle the mixture in the morning.
- Hearing loss – take equal measures of honey and cinnamon powder daily, in the morning and at night.
- Toothache – form a paste by mixing five teaspoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply it thrice daily till the toothache subsides.
Source: timefornaturalhealthcare.comhttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/the-recipes-that-pissed-off-the-pharmaceutical-industry/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/cinnamon-honey-butter-up-close.jpghttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/cinnamon-honey-butter-up-close-53x53.jpgHealthHealth TipsNatural Remediescinnamon,health tips,honey