The Most Powerful Herb That Destroys Stomach Aches, Diarrhea, Arthritis, Sore Throat, Flu Virus…
According to multiple studies, thyme essential oil and thymol, its active compound, contain powerful antiseptic properties.
Moreover, according to a recent research, thyme essential oil can even reduce pain. But, this was known to people for many years as they used it in traditional medicines.
The pain-relieving properties were confirmed by a team of researchers from Iran`s Babol University of Medical Sciences. The research showed that thyme works even better than ibuprofen in cases of menstrual pain.
For the study, the team observed 84 women, university students, with difficult menstruation. They were aged 15-24 years and were all suffering from dysmenorrheal – a condition that is manifested by painful cramping which may be or not accompanied with symptoms like dizziness, headache, nausea, or back pain. Secondary dysmenorrheal on the other hand, is when the pain stems from another condition.
OTHER HEALTH BENEFITS OF THYME OIL
It protects sores and wounds from getting infected. This is thanks to the Caryophyllene and Camphene.
The tonic improves the heart, the digestive system, the nervous system, the circulatory system, the muscles, and the skin.
This means that it is excellent for people who suffer from low BP. Thyme balances their BP and prevents them from feeling sluggish and falling unconscious.
The oil can treat obstructed circulation and accumulation of uric acid in the blood, the reasons for rheumatism, gout, and arthritis. This is because it acts both as diuretic and as a stimulant.
- It is found in natural hand sanitizers
- Diluted oil or crushed thyme can be used as first aid on insect stings and bites
- To relieve gout, sciatica, muscle pain, rheumatic pain, sprains, and sports injuries, add thyme to hot compress
- Apply undiluted thyme essential oil on athlete`s foot, animal bites, and boils. Make sure you protect the skin with some cream
- Use 1% solution as antibacterial wash for produce
- To stimulate menstruation or missing periods, massage thyme essential oil
- Use it as hair tonic, a face wash, or a treatment of warts and acne
- Regular consumption of thyme has been found to increased the amount of DHA in heart, kidney, and brain cell membranes
- Stir in thyme with lavender, cedarwood, and rosemary in a mixture of grapeseed and jojoba oils to treat alopecia areata
- It blends well with lemon, lavender, pine, bergamot, and grapefruit
- Being a diuretic, thyme is beneficial in the treatment of infections of the bladder and the urinary tract
- Used to kill off nail fungus
- Used to kill off parasites
- Used as insect repellent
- Used for vaginitis and candida
- Thymol, the active compound in thyme oil, has been shown to facilitate healing by increasing blood flow to the skin
- Thymol protects the healthy fats in cell membranes
Source: www.besthealthyguide.comhttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/the-most-powerful-herb-that-destroys-stomach-aches-diarrhea-arthritis-sore-throat-flu-virus/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/1190401-940x562.jpghttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/1190401-53x53.jpgGeneralHerbs & OilsNatural Remediesarthritis,diarrhea,flu virus,sore throat,stomach aches