Tight, slim, toned legs that look irresistible in tight jeans or a short skirt are every woman’s dream. Follow these simple steps on how to get perfect inner tights.
- Lie down with your legs straight up. Draw your heels close with the fingertips moved away (feet facing outwards). Start bending the knees and straighten them, while tensing the muscles. Repeat this exercise in 3 sets of 10, with a 1 minute break between sets.
2. Spread your legs at shoulder width. With your body straight, stretch your hands forward and step aside with the left foot. Then bend your right leg at the knee and sit on it, while applying your body weight on it. Slowly stand up and transfer your body weight to your left leg. Repeat 10-15 times with both legs.
3. Lie on your back, with the knees bent, and place an elastic ball between your legs. Keep the hands along the body, and raise your bottom and flex your abdominal muscles. Hold in this position for 30-60 seconds while compressing the ball between the knees. Return to the initial position and make 5 repetitions.
4. Again, lie on your back with your hands on the ground. Lift your feet 30 cm high and cross them 10 times, performing a movement similar to the cutting with scissors. Do not take a break, and repeat in 3 sets of 10 repetitions. You should not touch the ground with your legs while performing the exercise.
5. Place your legs on shoulder-width, and place an elastic fitness band about mid-calf. Then, lift your left foot and move it sideways, in order to defeat the band resistance. Return to the initial position, and make 10 repetitions with each leg.
6. Lie on your left side and use your hand to support your head. Then, bend your right knee on the floor, just in front of your leg. Then, raise your right leg 30 cm high for 10-15 times and repeat the same with the left leg.