Summer Amazing: Tomato Filled With Salad
Tomatoes are a heavenly pleasure during hot days. Therefore, we will learn how to prepare an interesting meal, in which you can enjoy with your dearest.
Ingredients: (for four people)
- 8 medium size tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 250 g yogurt
- 12 black olives, seedless
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 twigs mint
- Wash and peel the cucumber, cut it to small cubes, blend it, salt and allowed to stand for 30 minutes.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut the top part and carefully remove the inside. Then salt to the inside and turn over the other side to drain.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, chopped garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Salt it. Add the chopped mint (leave a few leaves for decoration).
- Then, add the cucumber in yogurt. Add olives and stir well.
- The prepared mixture put in the tomatoes, garnish with mint and serve the food cold.