She Turned 2 Simple Ingredients Into A Cure For Cancer, Then The Government Shut Her Down
Dr. Johana Budwig is the woman who turned the famous Hippocrates phrase “Let food be thy medicine, and let medicine be thy food,” into reality.
Being a biochemist in Germany, Dr. Budwig researched the properties of quark (a soft fresh cheese) and learned that it contains sulphydryl groups, such as cysteine and methionineamino acids, found in cancer treatment drugs.
While studying fats and oils she discovered that essential polyunsaturated fatty acids, referred to as PUFAs, are crucial elements of cellular membranes. When the cellular membranes don’t function, the cells can’t perform vital process like cellular respiration and formation of new cells.
The PUFAs crucial for cell membrane support are Linoleic Acid (LA) better known as omega-6 fatty acids and Linolenic Acid (LNA): Commonly referred to as omega-3 fatty acids. Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids provide powerful anticancer properties, essential for diseases treatment and prevention.
The chemical reaction that happens when the sulphydryl groups in quark or cottage cheese binds with the unsaturated fatty acids in flaxseed oil is responsible for flaxseed to become water soluble and provide the cell with energy.
These are the steps you should follow for practicing Dr. Budwig diet protocol:
- Drink only purified water in high amounts
- Expose yourself to sunlight in adequate amounts during the day to help healing the mind and body
- Stop consuming all types of processed foods from your diet
- Eliminate sugar, meat, or animal fat
- Consume only fresh and organic fruits and vegetables
- Eat the food immediately after preparation, don’t reheat leftovers
- Avoid all drugs and supplements
- Always grind flaxseeds fresh, and make sure you consume it within the following 15 minutes
- Mix quark or cottage cheese and flaxseed oil in a 2:1 ratio and blend until no visible oil remains floating
- Do not mix in added ingredients until final cheese mixture results
Eight tablespoons of flaxseed oil is the recommended dosage by Dr. Budwig for cancer patients. It is also very important to eliminate any kind of toxins including trans fats, genetically modified foods, and carcinogen-ridden cooking tools such as Teflon coated pans and plastic.
Other cancer experts have created their own cancer treatments protocols similar to Dr. Budwig’s.
To implement the diet you should note that you must use completely natural and high quality ingredients in order to achieve optimal health and healing. Barlean’s cold pressed flax oil has no added lignins and you can purchase it from any health food stores. Do not use it after the expiration date. Nancy’s brand of organic low fat cottage cheese is packed with probiotics and enzymes that even those who suffer from dairy intolerance can use it.
This is how to prepare a fresh Budwig Diet mixture:
- Add 1 tablespoon of cold pressed flaxseed oil into a glass container.
- Blend in 2 tablespoons of organic, low fat (2% or less) cottage cheese OR quark.
- Blend the two foods for 1 minute using an immersion blender (do not use your hands) until you get whipped cream like consistency.
- You can either grind 2 tablespoons of golden or brown flaxseed in a separate glass bowl. Add the cheese and oil mixture to the ground flax seed and stir using a spoon until they
- To improve the taste of the meal you can also add organic fruits, nuts and spices.
Source: healthyviperson.comhttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/she-turned-2-simple-ingredients-into-a-cure-for-cancer-then-the-government-shut-her-down/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/turned-2-simple-ingredients-cure-cancer-government-shut.jpghttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/turned-2-simple-ingredients-cure-cancer-government-shut-53x53.jpgHealthHealth Tipscancer,flaxseed