Remove Every Poison from the Body in Just 2 Days with a Detox Plan for the Weekend
Low energy, dark circles around the eyes, dry skin, tiredness… These are all signs that your body needs detoxification.
When your body has toxins in it, it is prone to viruses, infections and other ailments. Detox helps your body to stay healthy and get back its vitality and energy.
This detox plan that only lasts a weekend offers many healthy benefits, and will cleanse organs like liver, kidneys, lungs, lymph and intestines.
The plan involves a lot of fluids, meat, low fat food and potatoes. You can either do it 2 times per year for 10 days, or few times a year during the weekend.
For even best effects, take birch, nettle and dandelion tea, and workout regularly.
First thing in the morning, right after waking up have 250 ml of lukewarm/warm water on an empty stomach.
- Breakfast: warm water, oat flakes 1 cup and linseed spoonful, greek yoghurt 250 ml or green tea, fresh blueberries ½ cup, 200 ml diet yoghurt or almond milk.
- Lunch: water 250 ml, salad 2 cups (tomato, green, arugula), grill hake 250 g, Swiss chard and olive oil + potato, small banana and melon slice.
- Snack: water 250 ml and apple, 180 ml yoghurt, ¼ cup pumpkin seeds.
- Dinner: water or anise tea 250 ml, salad 2 cups (lemon juice and olive oil too), integral pastry, grill tuna 150 g, ½ cup steamed veggies (spinach and broccoli).
- Start with water, again.
- Breakfast: 1 cup oat flakes, linseed spoonful, 200 ml almond milk, or diet yoghurt, pear and green tea.
- Snack: grapefruit
- Lunch: water 250 ml, veggie soup (pepper, beans, potato, carrot, onion, celery), 200 g grill chicken, pickles 150 g.
- Dinner: integral pastry, nettle tea, beet and carrots with lemon juice.
Source: www.organichealthcorner.comhttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/remove-every-poison-from-the-body-in-just-2-days-with-a-detox-plan-for-the-weekend/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/weekend-detox.jpghttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/weekend-detox-53x53.jpgGeneralHealth TipsHealthy Drinksdetox,diet,health