Press These Meridian-Line Points on Your Body to Never Feel Sick or Tired Again
Chronic fatigue is a complicated health condition because that kind of extreme tiredness can’t be pinpointed to one certain medical condition.
Rest won’t help you, and because there isn’t any certain cause of it, it is believed be a syndrome brought by a holistic combination of factors like viral infections, problems with the immune system or hormonal imbalances.
Symptoms of chronic fatigue include:
- Loss of memory or concentration
- Sore throat
- Bigger lymph nodes in your throat or armpits
- Unexplained muscle pain
- Moving joint pain, without inflammation or infection
- Headaches you are not used to
- Unrefreshing sleep
- Unexplained depression (resulting in social isolation)
- Feeling tired long after exercises or experiencing mental stress
The ancient Chinese medicine offers many alternative treatments for various ailments. In this case, it suggests treating chronic fatigue with the help of the meridian lines. These lines are “energy highways” or “energy pathways. They can be mapped and found all over the body. They flow within and correspond to specific acupuncture points along their course.
The Academy of Classical Oriental Sciences explains that the meridians as entire energy distribution system. According to them, the system “helps us to comprehend how basic substances of our body (Qi, blood and body fluids) permeate the entire body.”
According to the Ancient Chinese Medicine of meridian lines, the energy line located behind the ear (aka “Triple Burner Meridian” or “Triple Warmer”) is correlated with depression and chronic exhaustion. The Triple Warmer is not consisted of a single physical organ, but it’s rather an energy line related to all organs, controlling the relationship between the hormone glands and hormonal distribution systems.
This line works to regular water and heat channels throughout the body, so when it becomes over energized, it commences to take energy from the immune system and attack the body, thus causing chronic fatigue syndrome.
Next time you feel a chronic fatigue, you have two options:
- Place your left fingers under your left knee, while at the same time you keep the right fingers right above the left elbow. You’ll start to feel your pulse in both areas.
- Once you hold these points long enough, you’ll feel both pulses begin to synchronize. If you cannot feel the pulses just hold for a couple of minutes.
- Do the same thing on the opposite side right hand below right knee, left hand above right elbow) and again hold until pulses are synchronized.
- Place your left fingers at the indent at the outside of the left baby toe, and at the same time hold your right fingers at the point between your base knuckles of on the left side, between your little and ring finger. Hold until your pulses synchronize.
- Repeat on the opposite side (right hand at right baby toe, left hands at base knuckles of right hand).
Source: www.besthealthyguide.comhttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/press-these-meridian-line-points-on-your-body-to-never-feel-sick-or-tired-again/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/dr.jpghttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/dr-53x53.jpgGeneralmeridian line