The Most Potent Herb That Destroys Parasites, Urinary Tract and Bladder Infections, Herpes, Influenza Virus, Joint Pains, Arthritis, Sciatica, Candida
The medicinal properties of thyme are well known to us. Our ancestors have used it for various treatments, and they passed that knowledge throughout generations.
Mother Earth has granted us with plenty of natural medicines. There are thousands of herbs and plants beneficial for our wellbeing.
Today, we’re going to talk about thyme, and why it is an excellent natural remedy.
- It’s an antiseptic.
- Bactericidal and with expectorant properties that kill the microbes.
- Helps strengthen the immune system.
- Eliminates toxins.
- Increases resistance to foreign organisms.
- Among other benefits.
A PLANT FOR MULTIPLE USES!
Thyme is widely used in treating respiratory infections. It is great in cases of:
- The throat pain.
- Infections of the nose.
- Its use as an oil is ideal in these cases.
- It’s also be used in treating physical and psychological weakness such as in::
- Recover strength after an illness.
- It is effective against depression.
- Chronic fatigue and lack of concentration.
- Improves circulation.
- Increases memory.
- It balances the mind.
- The body and blood pressure increases when it is too low.
Thyme essential oil is a powerful antibacterial and antiseptic agent, which is commonly used in hand disinfection prior to surgery.
OTHER ADDITIONAL USES
- Kill fungus on the nails.
- Kill the parasites.
- It is used for candida and vaginitis.
- It treats infections of the urinary tract and of the bladder since it acts as a diuretic.
- Relieves muscle aches, gout, arthritis, sciatica and sports injuries.
- You can use it as a hair tonic or face wash to treat acne or warts.
- It is ideal as an insect repellent.
How To Prepare An Infusion Thyme Medicine
This infusion of thyme, honey and lemon held can calm the following symptoms::
- Of the flu.
- A sore throat.
- Of the colds.
- Of the catarrh.
- Learn how to prepare it.
Start by heating the water and once it starts to boil remove it from the stove. Add the thyme and let it sit for ten minutes. Strain and consume.
Do not consume thyme essential oil if you are pregnant or suffer from ulcers or heart conditions.
Being high in thymol, prolonged usage of the thyme essential oil can cause hyperthyroidism or intoxication as a result of an irritation of the digestive system.
Source: www.homeremediesgarden.comhttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/potent-herb-destroys-parasites-urinary-tract-bladder-infections-herpes-influenza-virus-joint-pains-arthritis-sciatica-candida/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/thyme-600x338.jpghttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/thyme-150x150.jpgHealthHealth TipsHerbs & Oilsthyme