Perfect Abs With Only One Exercise
Each of us after all tried regimes and exercise programs asks itself: is there any exercise which will shape perfectly my abs?
Fortunately, there is a positive answer for this question.
Marie Winzor, leader of Pilates movement and founder of the Pilates studio Winzor explains that there is just one exercise that will surely melt the fat from the abdominal area.
“The alternating abdominal exercise is great because it activates all the abs” – says Winzor.
How to do the exercise?
Take care of a few basic rules before you lie down on the floor. Prepare as much as possible to twist the body.
- Lie flat on the floor and remain so for some time to relax spine.
- Put your hands on your head, holding one another or crossed fingers. Let’s be completely straight and open.
- Lift your legs at an angle of 90 degrees.
- Lift your right leg to chest and straighten the left leg. Simultaneously, screw the upper part of the body to your right side. Your right leg and left hand should touch.
- Now change the side. Left leg with his right hand should touch.
- Repeat the exercise 5 times on each side.