No More Ban On Eating – Swedish Diet Is A New Hit
Swedish diet at the moment is a hit worldwide. This diet poses little input carbohydrates and more protein and fat. You do not have a strict schedule of meals, but acceptable and unacceptable foods.
In addition, do not give of sweets, but also get adequate substitutes, and still feel full, energized and healthy.
No counting calories, counting only lost weight.
- All types of meat
- All kinds of fish and crabs
- Vegetables that grow above ground (cabbage, kale, broccoli, zucchini, olives, tomato, spinach, mushrooms, lettuce, avocado, peppers)
- Dairy products with a high fat (yogurt, butter, cream, curd, cheese)
- Nuts (sunflower seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, Indian nuts, Brazil nuts)
Sometimes allowed victuals:
- Vegetables such as carrots, beets and celery
- It takes just one fruit in day instead of dessert, especially recommended raspberries are.
- Chocolate with a high cocoa 2 times a week (70% cocoa) not allowed
Not allowed victuals!
- Sugar, juices, sodas, pastries, cakes, ice cream, muesli and artificial sweeteners
- Cereals and starches (bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, chips, cereals)
- Margarine and refined oils
- Alcohol, especially beer