How To Make Onion Juice For Strengthening And Fast Hair Growth
The last thing that would come to anyone’s mind is that onion can be a very efficient product for hair care. As it turns out, it can prevent hair loss and treat damaged hair as well as split ends. Onions are rich in sulfur which can speed up the hair growth by nourishing the roots.
Here are some tips you can try at home if you want to improve the quality of your hair.
Onion juice for hair growth
- Juice one onion and mix it with water. The ratio goes one-part onion juice and two parts of water. First, damped your hair and then apply the mixture concentrating more on the roots. Let it work for about half an hour and it is advised to wrap the hair with a towel so that the hair follicles will absorb more of the juice.
Onion juice and coconut oil
- If you want to improve the hair quality and speed up the hair growth, apply this mixture on your scalp and hair and massage it in. Wrap your hair with a towel and keep it on for 30 minutes.
Onion and honey
- Mix ½ a teaspoon of honey with one minced onion. Apply the mixture on your hair and keep it on for 1 hour. Rinse well with water.
Onion and lemon
- This amazing combo will speed up the hair growth and treat dandruff. Lemon juice is known for its ability to prevent hair loss.
Onion and yogurt
- Mix a finely chopped onion with 1 tablespoon of yogurt. Massage the mixture on your scalp and hair with it. Keep it on for about 45 minutes and rinse well with your regular shampoo.
Source: mesmerizingwords.comhttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/make-onion-juice-strengthening-fast-hair-growth/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/ho-600x350.pnghttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/ho-150x150.pngBeautyHerbs & OilsNatural RemediesCoconut Oil,hair,hair grow,lemon juice,water,yogurt