Magic Recipe for Painful Bones and Joints
With the help of this magical recipe you can prepare ecological ointment, which will put on sick parts.
- 100g. Peeled pumpkin seeds;
- 30 g. Melted, but not tanned oil;
- 30 g. Castor oil;
- 30 g. Domestic honey bee;
You can use the double quantity of the products to get a double dose of ointment.
- You must chop finely pumpkin seeds.
- Add the melted butter in them, and then add castor oil.
- Mix well and you should get a nice homogeneous mixture.
- During that time, the mixture begins to tighten.
- Put the honey and stir again.
Keep in a cold place and every time you feel pain in the knees, ankles, shoulders, elbows, wrists, even the fingers, moisten with ointment.
Put on the top on piece of gauze or a piece of cotton fabric from an old shirt or pajamas. If the damage is obtained in a fast time, with only one coating the pain will disappear. If the damage is old, and occurs when the weather breaks, you need a few nights to mash.
In old damages may not get complete healing, but at least the pain will be insignificant.http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/magic-recipe-for-painful-bones-and-joints/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/11717138_10207173283757195_751727243_n-1.jpghttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/11717138_10207173283757195_751727243_n-1-53x53.jpgHealth TipsHerbs & OilsNatural Remedies