If You Following These Steps Forever Will Get Rid Of Cellulite
Cellulite is one of the most common aesthetic problems for women, and removing of cellulite is a major preoccupation in the summer.
Before you start buying expensive creams and pay various treatments, primarily remember that in the fight against cellulite important ally is the food. It cannot replace any massage or cosmetic preparation. This means that refined and processed foods that include white flour, sugar, meat products, fried food and over salted food are main enemies.
Cellulite is collected for years and will not disappear overnight, it is important to be aware of it. Besides the correct selection of groceries, daily movement and massage for better circulation are also recommended.
Eat light foods that are low in saturated fat with a lot of water and fiber.
- Legumes – are rich in fiber, which stimulate the work of intestines and bowels.
- Green vegetables – rich in vitamins and minerals that improve skin tone and burn fat.
- Citrus fruits and forest – full of vitamin C which stimulates the creation of collagen, and thus rejuvenates skin
- Cucumber, melon, celery, fennel root – have effect for expulsion of toxins.
- Meat low in fat (turkey, chicken) – is necessary and a source of protein for the production of collagen.
- Spices: garlic, turmeric, rosemary, ginger, chili – good antioxidants that improve blood circulation.
- 2dl lemon and warm water on an empty stomach – detoxification through which both enter vitamin C.