Healthy Salad With 4 Seeds: Flax, Sunflower, Seed, Sesame
Who says that to eat healthy you need a lot of time?
Here is a recipe for a salad that is prepared for 7 minutes and is really delicious.
- 100g ground mixture of 4 seeds, flax, sunflower, seed, sesame
- 100 g cream
- 100g feta cheese
- spices optional (we put Himalayan salt and turmeric)
How to prepare:
- The mixture of seeds baking 5 minutes in pan.
- Then mixed with 100g cream and 100g feta cheese.
- Mix the salad until it becomes homogeneous.
- You can add grated onion and spices by optional.
Serve and enjoy the taste!
Why the seeds are healthy? Read here.http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/healthy-salad-with-4-seeds-flax-sunflower-seed-sesame/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/seminja-2zs56s51wvkib69vsfuzuo-600x237.jpghttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/seminja-2zs56s51wvkib69vsfuzuo-150x150.jpgRecipes