Great Elixir For Smokers: This Recipe Will Save Your Lungs
If you are a smoker or former smoker, probably your lungs are filled with toxins from cigarettes. To cleanse them you do not need a miracle, but a great drink with medicinal properties made only with three herbs.
This ancient spice from ancient times used for its healing properties. Among other things, it helps eliminate excess mucus in the lungs.
Onions and garlic have anti-cancer properties and is an excellent comrade and in numerous malignant conditions. It is particularly effective in the prevention of various diseases of the respiratory system.
Turmeric or Indian saffron is full of vitamins and minerals and contains super healthy omega 3 fatty acids. Has antiviral and anticancer properties so certainly enhance daily nutrition with this spice.
For start, add it to drink who cleans the lungs and for that you need:
- 400 grams of onion
- 1 liter of water
- 400 grams of sugar (for a healthier alternative use honey or maple syrup)
- 2 tsp turmeric
- Root of ginger
- Put the water and sugar to boil (if you use honey, it is added to the end).
- Onions cut into quarters, cut up the root of ginger and add them to the water. When mixture boils, add the turmeric and reduced temperature.
- The mixture boiling until the amount of water reduced to half. Then strain it and put it in a glass jar. When completely cooled, put it in the refrigerator and keep it there
- Take two tablespoons of this elixir in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening, two hours after a meal.