For These Tropical Days The Best Way To Lose Your Weight Is “Fruit Diet”
Diet based on fresh fruit would suit anyone seeking a healthy way to cleanse the body of toxins.
In addition, with using the new fruit diet for five days will only lose three kilograms.
The five-day fruit diet will help to strengthen the immune system and to get rid of all acute infections as well, and your digestive system will work like greased.
Besides losing weight, long-term fruit diet will contribute to the reduction of bronchial or digestive problems, constipation and problems with bile. If you suffer from a chronic disease, before you hold any diet that will last more than a day, consult a doctor.
- Breakfast: 100 g strawberries, toast, coffee
- Lunch: 200g cherries, boiled egg
- Dinner: 2 tomatoes, 2 boiled eggs, cucumber, 2 pieces of toast
- Breakfast: banana, toast, coffee
- Lunch: 150 g strawberries, boiled egg, 2 slices of toast
- Dinner: 125 g boiled beef, tomato, apple and a piece of toast
- Breakfast: pear, toast, coffee
- Lunch: 200 g cherries, yogurt, crackers
- Dinner: 125 g boiled beef, 50 g strawberries, crackers
- Breakfast: fruit salad, toast, coffee
- Lunch: 125 g young cheese, 1 tomato, crackers
- Dinner: 125g boiled lamb, 100 g cherries, toast
- Breakfast: apple, toast, coffee
- Lunch: 200 g boiled beef, 1 tomato
- Dinner: 500 grams of cooked vegetables, 1 tomato, 100 grams of cherries, 50 g strawberries
Minimum calories that should be entered during the day: 1,200.
Doctors recommend when holding the restrictive diet in which calories are counting, never entered under 1,200 calories a day, because otherwise there is a risk of health damage.