For Smokers and Ex-Smokers Too – a Drink for Cleansing the Lungs
According to the warning issued by the American Lung Association, cigarettes contain 600 harmful ingredients that release 7000 toxins while burning.
Up to 69 of them are cancerous and poisonous. Among the chemicals found in cigarettes, you can find the following:
- Acetone of polish remover
- Acetic acid of hair dye
- Ammonia of house cleaners
- Arsenic in rat poison
- Benzene in rubber cement
- Butane in fluid in lighters
- Cadmium in battery acid
- Carbon monoxide in car exhaust fumes
- Formaldehyde in embalming fluids for medicine and autopsy
- Hexamine in barbeque fluid for lighting
- Lead in battery
- Naphthalene in mothballs
- Methanol in rocket fuels
- Nicotine in insecticides and such products
- Tar in paving road materials
- Toluene in paints
These are only a small portion of what enters in your body.
Both smokers and ex smokers have lungs filled with toxins. Luckily, there is a way to cleanse them, at least a significant part of them.
The following lung cleanser is contained by turmeric, onion and ginger, and this is why:
- Ginger: removes mucus buildup of the lungs
- Onion: has anti-cancer benefits – fights malignant issues and stops respiratory complications
- Turmeric: contains many vitamins and minerals and also omega 3 fat acids. It also fights viruses, bacteria and cancer cells.
You will need:
- 1 liter water
- 400 g onion
- 2 big spoons powder turmeric
- 400 g raw sugar
- Ginger root, organic
Put the sugar in the water and place it on heat. While it boils, chop the ginger and the onion and add them to the mixture in the pan. After that, add the turmeric and lower the heat. Let it cook until reduced to half in size, then strain and put in glass jar or bottle. After it’s cooled, put it in a freezer.
Consume 2 spoons every day in the morning, 2 hours after eating and at night.
Source: www.organichealthuniverse.comhttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/for-smokers-and-ex-smokers-too-a-drink-for-cleansing-the-lungs/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/lungs-940x551.jpghttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/lungs-53x53.jpgGeneralHealth Tipsciggarette,lungs,smokers,smoking