Find Out The Champion “Diet” Menu Of Novak Djokovic
Diet of “first racket in the world” is based on food without gluten, it is a combination of eggs, soups, nuts, fresh meat, fish, poultry, certain dairy products, plenty of fruits and vegetables.
“I lost several kilograms, but this diet helped me to my movements become faster, more specific, and I really feel great,” said Novak.
His daily menu looks as follows:
- Coffee or tea
- Bread without gluten with cream cheese
- Eggs prepared any way
- Grilled burger
- French fries
- Bread without gluten
- Ice tea and coffee
- Slim piece cheese
- Dressing with oil and vinegar
- Salmon prepared in butter and lemon
- Brown rice and vegetables
- Chocolate cookies without gluten