The Epsom Salt and Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Bath Recipe – That Reverses Foot Pain in 20 Minutes
Many health issues are often caused by the stressful and dynamic life we live nowadays. One of the most frequent pain we face is feet pain. It can cause a severe pain and discomfort, and it is usually quite intense.
Living a can lead to several health issues that should not be ignored. Aside from exhaustion and anxiety which may easily occur, feet pain is another frequent occurrence that can become a true problem. Just placing your feet on the. Some people witness to have felt it mostly in the toes as well as in the foot’s arch.
Feet pain most commonly occurs when you switch seasonal footwear. One of the best natural way to deal with this problem is with Epsom salt and Apple cider vinegar.
The Truth About Epsom Salt and Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Bath
To do this treatment you should know these following things first:
1) Hot Water
Hot water is a natural pain reliever used in many ancient populations. It’s been known to help in treating many ailments like tuberculosis and arthritis have also been treated by hot water soaking.
Hot water relaxes the bones and muscles and decreases physical stress significantly. Moreover, it encourages the blood flow which contributes to better foot movement.
Another important thing is that hot water strengthens the joints and soothes them at the same time, giving extra mobility and flexibility while walking.
But, keep in mind that in order to avoid skin irritation and damage, you should opt for warm water.
To treat your feet, soak them into water under 39 C or 102 D.
While soaking, make sure to move your toes as much as possible to enhance agility and movement.
2) Epsom Salts
Epsom salt is known to be extremely beneficial to your general health as it is rich in magnesium. Epsom salt helps the body relax and loosen up and it is also good for neutralizing the body toxins easily.
Furthermore, Epsom salts are high in sulfates, and when the two (magnesium plus sulfates) are combined, you will gain many positive effects such as:
- Increased blood circulation, improved heart work and balanced heartbeat as well. They will also help you regulate your blood pressure levels.
- Enhanced body insulin usage and lowered odds for diabetes.
- Elimination of chemicals, toxins and alleviating muscle cramps by helping the organism fight off hazardous substances.
- Improved nervous system operation and electrolyte performance balance. Moreover, calcium levels are strongly regulated which makes the electrolytes content in order.
- Stress relief and adrenaline decrease, thanks the sufficient magnesium levels inside the body. Magnesium produces solid amounts of serotonin, a chemical that improves the mood. Whenever these levels are satisfied, the brain works better and faster.
- Inflammation, cramping and pain/ soreness prevention.
This world famous alternative medicine is included in this recipe for a very good reason. It provides strong anti-fungal properties and moisturizes the feet and skin.
Plus, it will it neutralize the unpleasant odor from your feet and make them soft by preventing cracks and skin damage.
The Foot Bath Recipe
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- ½ gallon lukewarm water
- ½ cup Epsom salt
All you have to do is mix all ingredients in a tub or a large basin, and soak your feet inside. Repeat treatment once a day, for the next seven days.
Source: familylifegoals.comhttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/epsom-salt-apple-cider-vinegar-foot-bath-recipe-reverses-foot-pain-20-minutes/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Apple-Cider-Vinegar-Foot-Soak-600x430.jpghttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Apple-Cider-Vinegar-Foot-Soak-150x150.jpgHealthHealth Tipsapple cider vinegar