BREAKING NEWS: Janet Jackson Undergoing Treatment For Throat Cancer
Unfortunate news concerning Janet Jackson inform that the famous singer’s health condition is worse that it was thought. After rescheduling her performances on her Unbreakable tour many times, Janet canceled the whole tour stating that she has to undergo surgery. Now reports say that the 49-year-old singer is being tested for throat cancer.
But despite the terrifying news, Janet still stays positive.
She have postponed her shows in October to rest her vocal chords, but now doctors say that if she does suffer from throat cancer she will most likely lose her ability to sing. Dr. Stuart Fischer confirms these calims saying: “God forbid that this should be cancer of the larynx. That would abruptly end her ability to ever perform again. Singing would be impossible. Surgery would be very complex, and followed by months of radiation treatment.”
There are many throat cancer symptoms, so if you experinece the following ones, see a doctor immediately.
- Difficulty swallowing, also known as dysphagia
- Changes in your voice
- Sore throat
- Unexplainable weight loss
- Swelling of the eyes, jaw, throat or neck
- Bleeding in the mouth or through the nose
- Chronic cough
Also, this cancer has symptoms that are specific to certain areas of the body, like for example changes in your voice may be a sign of laryngeal (voice box) cancer, but would rarely indicate cancer of the pharynx.
There are also different types of throat cancer such as:
- Nasopharyngeal cancer – begins in the nasopharynx (the part of your throat just behind your nose.)
- Oropharyngeal cancer – begins in the oropharynx (the part of your throat right behind your mouth that includes your tonsils.)
- Hypopharyngeal cancer (laryngopharyngeal cancer) – begins in the hypopharynx (laryngopharynx) ( the lower part of your throat, just above your esophagus and windpipe.)
- Glottic cancer – begins in the vocal cords.
- Supraglottic cancer – begins in the upper portion of the larynx and includes cancer that affects the epiglottis, which is a piece of cartilage that blocks food from going into your windpipe.
- Subglottic cancer – begins in the lower portion of your voice box, below your vocal cords.
Throat cacner symptoms can occure in the mouth, sinuses, nose or throat and include a sore or lump that doesn’t heal, a persistent sore throat, trouble swallowing, and vocal changes.
Janet’s fans from all around the world share their prayers through social media for her well being and hope to see her touring again.
Source: familylifegoals.comhttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/breaking-news-janet-jackson-undergoing-treatment-for-throat-cancer/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/janjackson.jpghttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/janjackson-53x53.jpgGeneralthroat cancer