- Green Leaves of carrots and beets
- Parsley and other herbs to taste spicy
- One garlic
- Two-three nuts
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Finely chop the green leaves of carrots and beets. Boil them in a little water and put in a blender and mix.
- This mixture put in a salad bowl, add the chopped parsley and other spices.
- Shred one clove of garlic and 2-3 nuts.
- All the ingredients mix, so nicely seasoned with olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice
This is a very good and useful recipe for people with high blood pressure.
Salad eliminate excess fluid from the body and improves metabolism of sodium and potassium.