Aloe Vera is an amazing healing plant that can be grown in your home. It needs watering and fertilization every now and then, and with so little effort you will have an amazing medicine in your home. What’s more, it is natural and cost efficient.
It originates from Northern Africa and papyrus from ancient Egypt shows 12 recipes for medicine use of the aloe. Ever since, the plant is used worldwide for treating many ailments.
The gel you can extract from its leaves can be found in health stores, but it also contains chemicals and is expensive.
THESE ARE THE 9 BENEFITS OF THE GEL FOR TOPICAL USE:
- Reduces acne and eczema
- Soothes burns
- Soothes boils and rashes
- Stops bug bites itching
- Moisturizes the skin
- Decreases wrinkles
- Heals wounds
- Is a great hair conditioners
- Can be used as a shaving gel
THE 9 BENEFITS OF INGESTING ORALLY THE GEL OF ALOE:
- Improves the immune system
- Regulates the blood sugar
- Decreases bloating/constipation/IBS, and treats colitis and upset belly
- Less heartburn and indigestion
- Healthy gums
- Improves the heart health and the blood flow
- Less arthritis inflammations
- Improves the health of the urinary tract
- Boosts white blood cells