A Man’s Body Got Infested with Worms After Eating SUSHI!
Many people absolutely love eating sushi or other types of raw fish like Sashimi, spicy tuna roll, or salmon skin Yummy Yummy roll. While it is a tasty and popular food, the consumers must be aware of its origin and whether it is prepared properly.
When this type of food is not prepared by the book, it may cause many health problems, and such is the story of this unfortunate Chinese man.
He suffered a severe stomach ache and his skin became itchy after he ate Sashimi. When he went to the doctor to seek help, he got shocking news – his whole body was infested with parasitic tape of worms!
His body was infected by the type of worm called Diphyllobothrium, which can be found in all types of fish and can cause Diphylloborthriasis in people after excessive consumption of raw or undercooked fish.
The most common symptoms that appear immediately after the larvae of diphyllobothrium are ingested include:
- pain or discomfort in abdominal area
- the most notable-weight loss
This worm can cause fatal consequences, like reaching into your brain and live in the there undetected for years.http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/a-mans-body-got-infested-with-worms-after-eating-sushi/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/video-undefined-1B18FD5400000578-340_636x358.jpghttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/video-undefined-1B18FD5400000578-340_636x358-53x53.jpgGeneralbody,sushi,worms