20 Signs Your Body is Too Acidic and 7 Ways to Quickly Alkalize It
When the body becomes acidic, it can has a negative impact on all body organs, the skin, intestines, brain, bones, lungs, liver, kidneys, and heart, thus causing many health issues.
Once the body becomes acidic, it is an excellent environment for many diseases to develop.
The acidic environment is caused by processed foods and unhealthy diets and lifestyle. Important minerals are eradicated from the body, in an attempt to neutralize and eliminate the acid.
When the crucial minerals for the bones, such as calcium, sodium, magnesium, and potassium, are removed from the body, it can cause osteoporosis, and even cancer.
Foods that can cause acidity include: most meats, dairy products, soy, alcohol, refined sugar, coffee, highly processed foods, sugar replacements and GMO oils (and GMO foods).
To improve this state, you must eat a lot of alkaline foods.
These are the symptoms that acidic environment causes:
- Sinus Issues
- Joint pain and aching muscles
- Excess mucus/phlegm
- Chronic Fatigue
- Immune deficiency
- Bladder and kidney infections
- Cardiovascular damage due to acidic plaques – increased risk of heart attack and stroke
- Skin issues like eczema, acne, rashes, and dermatitis of all types
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and dementia
- Chronic Cough
- Stomach issues including bloating, indigestion, acid reflux and excess gas
- Weight gain and/or obesity
- Reduced mental clarity
- Candida and yeast infections
- Cavities and sensitive gums
- Chest Pain
- Sciatica and stiff neck
The stomach is the only part of the body that isn’t alkaline. When it becomes too acidic, other tissues take alkalizing elements from other body areas and form a less-than-optimal environment in the areas of the taken elements. So, when the body tries to maintain the proper pH levels on its own, other body systems lose their proper state.
Here’s how you can reduce the acidity in the body:
- Consume plenty of water to help the body expel the toxins
- Lemon water can help you regulate the pH levels in the body
- Eat alkaline foods, like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, beans, and legumes
- Consume more greens in the form of salads, green juices, and smoothies.
- Avoid or reduce the intake to at least once a week of these foods: dairy, pastries, meat, coffee, soda, eggs, popcorn, soy, seafood, alcohol, sweeteners, white vinegar, wheat products, and fish.
- Avoid GMO foods
- Emotions also affect the pH levels. Learn to control anger, fear, stress, resentment and jealousy. Start practicing yoga, swimming, or meditation, or read books, anything that relaxes you.
Source: www.healthyfoodhouse.comhttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/20-signs-your-body-is-too-acidic-and-7-ways-to-quickly-alkalize-it/http://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/acidosis.jpghttp://healthandbeautylifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/acidosis-53x53.jpgHealthHealth Tipsacidic,alkalize,detox